Domain provider I am using for domain bednarik.top – Alpnames is shutting down (https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2-2019-03-15-en). Since the domain is expiring 20.3.2019 and the transfer process takes 5 days, the website http://nlp.bednarik.top/ will be unavailable starting from 20.3.2019 until further notice.
I am sorry for the inconvenience. If the process will take more than 5 days you will be able to access the site at backup domain (http://nlp.drndos.sk/).
Same problem ?
If you are experiencing similiar problem, you can wait until bulk transfer managed by ICANN or you can transfer your domain with these steps:
- Login with your alpnames account to logicboxes: https://apal516804.myorderbox.com/ (trusted website – search google)
- Select Customer
- Use your alpnames login and password
- Select your domain
- Disable theft protection
- Copy your domain secret
- Find suitable domain provider (via https://tld-list.com/)
- Commence the transfer process
(there are some restrictions, consult google or your new provider)
- It will take 5 days to complete